HELP TO LAUNCH HIBISCUS TIMBERS – GOAL R 2 300 000
Hibiscus Timbers is a company which is going to process and distribute wood in South Africa and to the neighbouring countries.
The company will be manufacturing various sizes of pine timber products for the industrial, retail, and high-end residential, resort, and commercial market.
The company objectives are:
· To be a competitive timber supplier to the retail hardware sector and to the distribution sector in the national and international SADC markets in the African continent.
· Revenue to double from the first year to the end of the second year.
· Aim to have 70% of sales in high-end residential and retail customer segment.
· To produce compelling and high quality timber in the market.
· Introduce skills and development programs in the company.
· Introducing Log processing line to the company in the future. Can adjust prices accordingly.
· To introduce Beams, this is made from Gum and Pine. Two separate products for the company.
To service the following sectors starting in Kwazulu-Natal and thereafter across Southern Africa:
· Retail hardware Sector.
· Property development.
· Construction companies.
· Maintenance companies.
· Distribution companies.
· Wooden manufacturers
After supplying our product nationally, the company’s next phase would be to export to neighbouring countries.
Any donations to help us start this business would be greatly appreciated.