THE BIYELA’S NEED A HOME – GOAL $20 000
Hello everyone, my name is Keri Khoza. I work for a small business in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.
This morning my colleague Minenhle reported that his home burned down at 3am, 12 October 2021.
I’ve worked with Minenhle for months now and he’s a very responsible, hardworking gentleman.
The fire started when their electricity meter box exploded. During the explosion there was a highly flammable oil leak which also led to the ceiling and roof catching a light.
Minenhle lives in Tamboville, Pietermaritzburg. Tamboville is in Msunduzi Local Municipality in Umngungundlovu District Municipality, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
He lives with his uncle, brother and nephew. Minenhle earns minimum wage and at the young age of 22 he is the sole breadwinner in his family.
Minenhle says he isn’t too worried about the material things they lost, he’s stressed that they no longer have walls, a roof, and beds. All of which will cost a lot to replace.
Money raised will go towards roofing, rebuilding of the walls and essential furniture.
Here are 5 ways in which you can show support:
- Donate money – Every cent, your small contributions can make a huge difference
- Donate Items – You can donate food, windows, doors, bricks, cement, paint, roof tiles and other building materials
- Social Media – You can react, comment, share and tag and encourage others to do the same, so we can get the necessary help
- Traditional Media – You can help us secure interviews and coverage of this story, so we can get the necessary help
- Tell someone – You can tell somebody you know who is able to help
Any contribution would be highly appreciated.
All donations and contributions will be paid directly into his account.
MAKE A DONATION (Select Amount)
For GBP, USD, EURO & others, please click on currency converter to calculate your Donation in ZAR.
NB: Kindly note, donations are non-refundable, thank you.
Fundraising, Crowdfunding, Click ‘n Donate Worldwide, Fundraising South Africa, Crowdfunding USA, Crowdfunding UK, Fundraising Australia, Fundraising New Zealand, gofundme.com, gofundmeSA, gofundmeSouthAfrica, crowdfunding fundraising South Africa, Click n Donate, Go fund me, Backabuddy, Thundafund, Indiegogo, gogetfunding